DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
Are you an experienced conveyancing assistant looking for a career change?
Do Process requires a dedicated sales resource to strengthen and support the strategic management and growth for current and future key customers. The ideal candidate will have first hand knowledge of the conveyancing process in British Columbia. The successful candidate will possess superior communication and presentation skills in order to introduce, demonstrate and support our product and it’s benefits to potential and existing customers in the legal industry. This person will be able to demonstrate value proposition to clients while leveraging relationship, and long term strategic advantage to clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the legal industry
- Present product demonstrations to potential customers in legal field and be able to identify solutions specific to client’s environment and needs. Generally promote usage of all of Do Process’s software products
- Maintain and nurture relationships with new and existing clients and industry partners
- Solicit feedback regarding products & services, and work with internal stakeholders for development and market intelligence
- Develop and execute strategic account management plans
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B.C. conveyancing and understanding of real estate process
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independantly and as part of a team
- Detail orientated and able to multi task while working in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of ProSuite preferred and an asset
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.