Unity is a powerful web-based platform purpose-built to help your practice speed through real estate files. As part of our Unity® unveiling, we announced not one, but two exciting chances to win great prizes: the Unity Challenge and the Check It Off contest. Thank you to the over 1800 customers who have played our exciting Unity contests so far. You’re a competitive bunch!
The Unity Challenge asked you to “show what you know” about Unity for your chance to win a $100 prepaid Visa card. You proved you’re in the know about how Unity is replacing The Conveyancer®, its new timesaving features and web-based convenience, and how Unity is built from the ground up with security in mind.
The Unity Check It Off contest is still open to our customers as they transition from The Conveyancer to Unity. It asks you to complete your “Getting Ready for Unity Checklist” to earn ballots towards winning an even bigger prize of a $500 prepaid Visa card AND lunch for your office.
So, without further ado…the winners are in!
We’ve only just pulled the first winner in the Check It Off contest. Big congrats to Anoma P. of Anoma Perera Law Office in Mississauga who not only has an extra $500 in their pocket but gets to take their team to lunch – on us.
Winners of the Unity Challenge were selected earlier this year and these 20 happy legal professionals now have an extra $100 in their hands:
- Amanda M. of Oshry & Company in Edmonton, AB
- Lillian W. of Wood & Munday LLP in Bonnyville, AB
- Daniel B. of Ridout Barron in Calgary, AB
- Rae C. of Cann Consulting in Calgary, AB
- Lani J. of James C. Lozinksy Professional Corporation in Turner Valley, AB
- Corinna T. of Roy Johnston TDS in Brandon, MB
- Lory D. of Knight Law Office in Winnipeg, MB
- Sandra C. of Middleton & Middleton in Beausejour, MB
- Angie A. of Boudreau Law in Winnipeg, MB
- Obiageli T. U. of Uzoka Law Professional Corporation in Mississauga, ON
- Avni S. of S & S Lawyers LLP in Toronto, ON
- Rebecca C. of Faber & Oostdyk in Burlington, ON
- Chantal M. of Morgotch Law in Kinderserley, SK
- Kim S. of Peter J. Quigley Law Firm in London, ON
- Keran S. of Keran Sangha Professional Corporation in Brampton, ON
- Diane C. of Georgian Bay Law in Collingwood, ON
- Debbie D. of Deverell & Lemaich in Mount Forest, ON
- Robert M. of Hardtman & Martin in Kingston, ON
- Jessica K. of Gregory O. Best in Brockville, ON
- Sandra W. of Kelly Santini LLP in Ottawa, ON
Thank you to all the Unity Challenge and Check It Off contest participants and the 21 lucky winners so far. The chances to win continue! The Check It Off contest runs until late next year and there are five more big prize draws.
Questions about Unity? We have answers. Check out the Welcome to Unity website now.