DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
The Associate Product Manager reports directly to the Unity Product Manager. The Associate Product Manager must be open, accessible, flexible and knowledgeable and help all team members to succeed. The Associate Product Manager will drive positive customer experiences through the ongoing developments of the Unity platform and University content. The Associate Product Manager will support the Unity Product Manager with engaging marketing, sales, customer service, and other product team members to ensure successful platform and product enhancements.
Supporting the Unity Product Manager
- Deal with internal and external reporting and communications as required by the Product Manager
- Be knowledgeable on processes regarding Priority 1 and 2 issues with Unity and facilitate resolutions and communications when needed
- Assist the Unity Product Manager with general administrative tasks as required
- Backup the Unity Product Manager as required
Understanding Market & Customer Needs
- Review sales team and customer feedback and determine changes that may be required to the applications
- Monitor and review legislative changes
- Review and validate reported application issues escalated from customers or internal support teams
- Engage with strategic customers to validate, test, and collect feedback on new features and enhancements
Team Leadership and Support
- Work with the team to identify and coordinate pre-release testing activities
- Participate in pre-release testing and validate issues reported by the team
- Open tickects and escalate issues identified in testing for resolution
- Assist in the prioritization of reported issues for resolution
- Work with the Unity Product Manager to ensure reporting and administrative tasks are completed in a timely fasion and deliverd to the appropriate stakeholders;
- Develop expertise on understanding market challenges and meeting customer needs in the legal market segment;
- In support of the corporate Balanced Scorecard objectives, assist Unity Product Manager to achieve the required qualitative targets for the product portfolio;
- Work with internal teams to develop and enhance Unity to drive improvements to customer experience;
- Work with the Unity testing group to identify application issues prior to release to improve the customer experience.
- A motivated self-starter who can take iniative, work without supervision, and begin projects independently;
- Experience resolving complex client issues and working directly with internal teams and external partners;
- Familiarity with the legal market segment across Canada;
- Willingness to receive feedback from peers and management as well as ongoing commitment to professional development and/or personal improvement;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and manage multiple priorities;
- Strong data analytics skills. Experience in advanced excel and ability to use a wide variety of other software tools;
- Keen sense of inquisitiveness, strong problem solving skills with a high degree of enthusiasm and energy;
- Extensive experience with the DoProcess product suite, including the Unity application, for resale/mortgage transactions and the projects module for new homes an asset.
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.