DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
The DoProcess Customer Service Centre operates as a single point of contact centre offering high quality customer service for users of our solutions, specifically in the support of those in the legal profession.
The Customer Care E-Services Specialist will demonstrate the DoProcess value proposition to clients while leveraging a strong relationship, and the long term strategic advantage to clients.
This role requires Individuals who are self-motivated and independent problem solvers, while playing a significant role contributing to the Customer Service team. The Customer Care E-Services Specialist interacts with, and assists, customers with various questions and issues relating to our solutions, billing inquiries and includes supporting customers through their transition to Unity.
- Assist our customers by troubleshooting technical software and cloud problems and resolving all other support requests to ensure a positive experience with our solutions
- Manage multiple priorities at once; Customer Service Representatives are required to log and track tickets while speaking with the customer
- Demonstrate sound judgment when managing customer issues and requests; including following up with customers at a later time to resolve the ticket
- Utilize the multiple resources and support content available to resolve customer issues
- Administration and miscellaneous duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years technical customer support experience in a fast-paced external customer support environment.
- Technical competency to install software, troubleshoot, and solve customer problems related to desktop operating systems and internet browsers. Experience with networks beneficial.
- Experience working with ticket tracking systems and other customer support tools
- Must be able to talk and type with a high rate of accuracy
- Professional telephone soft skills and strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- A positive and respectful attitude towards customers and peers
- Quick learner, able to solve problems independently using resources available
- Willingness to receive feedback from manager and peers to support professional development and/or personal improvement
- Flexibility to work Mon-Fri between the hours of 8am-8pm EST
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.