DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
This role is responsible for adjudicating and updating customer requests through online searches and phone calls.
- Conduct online searches and phone calls to adjudicate customer requests
- Update data in Unity
- Craft informative and concise messages to users to inform of adjudication decision
- Follow and maintain procedural documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A quick learner
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Demonstrated accountability for personal results
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.