DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
At DoProcess, we care deeply about customer experience. If you excel at solving complex problems and have a burning desire to improve customer experience, let’s talk!
- Own escalated customer problems from Customer Service
- Conduct in-depth investigation to deliver working solutions to customers within established response time
- Document internal and external interactions, and solutions clearly and comprehensively in tickets
- Replicate problems exhaustively to identify root causes
- Create problem ticket and/or defects that contain comprehensive, relevant and up-to-date information
- Assist Application Development teams by providing timely information and data
- Assist Customer Service team to meet and improve First Contact Resolution target by proactively provide process feedback, and knowledge articles
- Assist Document Services team to investigate document code related issues when required
- Take initiative to examine customer incidents broadly to identify trends and recommend product revisions and enhancements to the Product team
- Continuously recommend, implement and document process improvement ideas in the responsible areas to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business process flows and market dynamic
- Develop training materials and conduct trainings for new hires.
- Perform acceptance testing as required
- A self starter
- Extensive experience with the DoProcess product suite
- Strong problem solving skills, and extensive experience solving complex client problems and working directly with internal teams and external partners
- Familiarity with the legal market segment across Canada
- Comfortable receiving feedback from peers and management as well as ongoing commitment to professional development and/or personal improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated accountability for personal and team results
- Aligned with corporate values
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.