DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
The Customer Service Centre operates as a single point of contact centre offering high quality customer service for users of our solutions, specifically in the support of those in the legal profession. Our role is to enhance the customer experience in support of customer retention.
The Service Quality and Performance Specialist will help agents and customers navigate growth and change across all business solutions. This role will assist agents on matters of customer satisfaction and work with customers and the business to find resolutions to complex problems. As a customer advocate, this role will alert business partners to customer concerns and collaborate with business partners to mitigate risks to customer satisfaction. The Service Quality and Performance Specialist will work with supervisors on agent service delivery gaps as related to customer feedback and provide backup supervisory coverage. This position will support our strategic growth objectives and promote customer retention.
This role requires an individual who demonstrates leadership, superior organization skills, understanding of the business, our products and customer expectations.
- Handle all client complaint as well as provide support to agents in difficult situations
- Demonstrate sound judgment when managing customer issues and prioritizing tasks
- Perform thorough triaging of all escalation tickets ensuring that a complete investigation was performed and all pertinent information is included
- Provide documentation, clarification and instruction for processes
- Monitor Outstanding Service Requests to ensure timely follow up and General ticket review and coaching to improve agent understanding and performance
- Handle complex matters affecting customer satisfaction, bringing together the necessary resources to reach a satisfactory resolution for the customer
- Advocate for customers experiencing difficulty with all programs
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and other departments and attend meetings to provide a Customer Service perspective regarding outstanding systemic issues, concerns, unresolved tickets and general customer feedback
- Act as a back up to Supervisor when absent, ensuring scheduling changes and agent concerns are addressed
- 5+ year’s experience supporting DoProcess customers
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and professionalism to represent CSC in a positive way both internally and with customers
- Expert knowledge of tools and resources used by DoProcess CSC
- Superior use of DoProcess Suite of products
- Excellent organization and attention to detail to review and provide assessments on high volume of tickets
- Deep understanding of all aspects of real estate transactions including the preparation of all closing documents, preparing requisitions letters, registrations, title searching and related activities.
- Technical competency with respect to software installation, computer settings, knowledge of Word/Word Perfect document production, Bomgar and Zendesk
- Experience as a supervisor or leader with an understanding of the agent experience in CSC to appropriately lead the team when backing up the supervisor
- Law Clerk diploma/experience is an asset, but not required
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.