March 16, 2020
As the situation around the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, I want to reach out to you personally about what we are doing at DoProcess to ensure the well-being of our staff and clients.
DoProcess shares concerns about the COVID-19 situation and recognizes that this evolving issue affects not only us, but also the entire global community.
We continue to monitor this situation as reported by Canada’s Public Health Agency.
DoProcess has a robust Business Continuity Plan focused on preventing and minimizing service disruptions as a result of a wide range of potential incidents, events or disasters. As a result, we have established a dedicated committee and are putting the following plans in place to protect our employees:
- Suspended all non-essential business travel regardless of destination until further notice.
- Mandatory 14-day self-isolation period for anyone that is returning from international travel.
- Suspended all events and gatherings.
- Social distancing for meetings. All meetings will be conducted virtually whenever possible.
- Virtual interviews with potential employees.
- Temporary work-at-home program for designated employees within DoProcess.
- Encouraged employees to stay home if they or family members are unwell.
- Communicated good hygiene practices to help prevent the spread of any respiratory disease.
Our intentions are to ensure that our employees and customers have the best chance to remain healthy, support public health efforts, maintain business continuity and customer promises to the best of our ability, and minimize the risk for those employees who still come to work.
As always, we provide access to our services and solutions online and through email and phone communications. We are adhering to all public health guidelines and requirements and will be providing regular updates regarding our protocols.
For additional information about COVID-19, please visit the following:
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- British Columbia Ministry of Health
- Alberta Ministry of Health
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Health
- Manitoba Ministry of Health
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- Nova Scotia Ministry of Health
- New Brunswick Ministry of Health
The health and well-being of our clients and staff is our highest priority. We know this is a disconcerting time for everyone and are thinking of anyone who may be affected.