Price Adjustment FAQs
We want to share with you the answers to some of the most common questions that customers have been asking.
1. Why have you made such a significant price increase?
This price adjustment reflects the considerable investments made for the past few years in building Canada’s most powerful, practice management and conveyancing web-based platform. No other company has invested more time and effort to ensure you have the tools and capabilities to satisfy the evolving expectations of your clients and the industry. Plans are already underway to continue evolving the Unity platform with more innovative and timesaving features that support law professionals and the growing demands of their practice for years to come.
Unity retains the best parts of The Conveyancer and builds on them with powerful, new functionality. When choosing a conveyancing application or considering switching providers, be sure these these important benefits are available:
Cloud-based and compatible with Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer
UnityC™, your secure connection between clients, legal professionals and other stakeholders
UnityDrive™, companion application syncs Unity files directly from the cloud to your computer for quick, local access
UnityPi™, the mobile companion app for Unity provides easy access to matter details, contacts, and more
Bank-grade security with full control over user access rights
Unity Performance Standard: Industry leading uptime and performance with 24/7 visibility
2. I wasn’t aware that Unity included all these features. Where can I learn more about how to use them?
We offer a range of training options so you can learn the way you like best!
- The DoProcess University is our award-winning online training platform where you can go at your own pace. It’s packed with bite-size videos to help you learn specific features as well as other training tools that are always at your fingertips. Access the DoProcess University by clicking the open book icon in Unity.
- If you prefer live interaction, sign up for one of our complimentary Unity webinars! Each webinar is led by a Unity expert who focuses in on a particular aspect of Unity to help you work more efficiently. Click on the link below to find a webinar that suits your schedule!
3. What new features are planned that justifies this price?
We are excited to share with you the many premium benefits available through Unity as well as even more innovative features that are coming soon. For more information, please visit www.doprocess.com/do-more-with-unity/coming-soon.
4. Is Dye & Durham going to cut services and features?
No, while DoProcess has been acquired by Dye & Durham, DoProcess will continue to support our customers with the same products and services they have always relied upon. In fact, we are committed to delivering more innovative solutions that help you manage your practice efficiently and profitably. We will continue to proudly serve legal professionals as we have for over 30 years.
5. Does this price increase also apply to Fast Company®?
No, there is no change in price for Fast Company. The price adjustment only applies to Unity.
6. I don’t want to use Unity for that price, I prefer to go back to using The Conveyancer.
The Conveyancer is being decommissioned and as such will soon no longer be supported. Unity is our web-based conveyancing and practice management platform that will provide the same functionality as The Conveyancer but with so many more value-added features that The Conveyancer, with the inherent limitations of a desktop application, could not provide. Please visit www.doprocess.com/do-more-with-unity for a closer look at the many premium benefits offered through Unity.
Stay tuned, as we will continue to provide you regular updates about Unity and how we will support you to run your practice more efficiently and profitably than ever before!