The Marketing Coordinator, and successful candidate will be passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences across DoProcess (DP). The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for planning and coordinating events, training webinars, communications, campaigns, and other activities that help achieve our business goals while delighting our customers. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and can work equally well independently and within a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate, in collaboration with the sales team, conferences and customer events we participate in throughout the year across Canada (Travel is not required as these events are mostly attended by Sales team members).
- Work with conference organizers, industry members and customers to secure appropriate sponsorships, manage contracts, and process payments.
- Organize and ship any needed sell sheets, SWAG, and booth materials for events that Sales may need.
- Track and report on the results for each event, including objectives met, key learnings, etc…
- Create and maintain the annual events calendar on the DP Portal for Sales and stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate internal employee events such as DP Town Halls, Offsites, and other employee engagement activities.
- Identify and order branded SWAG items that would be suitable as customer giveaways at customer events and industry conferences.
- Manage inventory of SWAG and replenish as needed, while monitoring responsible use by team members.
- Post webinar training dates on the DP website based on Customer Success Managers’ input.
- Set up WebEx accounts for training templates and support Sales with incoming requests as needed.
- Monitor and ensure automated process works smoothly so that customer invitation lists are sent to Customer Success Managers as needed.
- Set up and deploy all communications such as email campaigns, product updates, invitations, blogs, and surveys as required using our marketing automation tool (Acton).
- Track and report on results on all communications as noted above.
- Work with internal stakeholders to maintain and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the marketing automation database for customers and prospects.
- Manage incoming invoices and process payment through our SAP system.
- Support Sales with marketing related ad hoc requests as needed.
- Procurement of prizes for marketing campaigns and referral programs
- Manage inventory of customer sell sheets or other marketing assets and replenish as needed
Required Skills and Experience
- College Diploma or University Degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of related marketing or sales support work experience
- Event planning experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, WebEx, marketing automation and lead generation software such as ActOn Software, and CRM software – Salesforce.com.
- Superior organizational skills along with strong attention to detail
- Customer centric attitude (internal and external)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with high energy and demonstrated initiative