Pay Page FAQs
This simple Web Pay Page provides customers using the invoice payment method with the flexibility to pay their accounts every month in a secure environment without any assistance. Here you can enter and confirm account and credit card information. After processing, a printable receipt is displayed and a copy is sent to your specified firm email address. The payment appears in your next Account Statement sent on the 5th of the month to your firm’s billing contact.
The URL to access the secure DoProcess Web Pay Page is: doprocess.com/paypage
For this payment system, DoProcess supports Internet Explorer (version 11) and Chrome.
In July 2018, the design for the DoProcess Web Pay Page was updated with an enhanced look and feel, including the following items:
A status bar at the top of the page lets you see when you are in the Bill Details, Confirmation and Payment stages.
One new field was added to the Payment page where you enter the postal code associated with the credit card.
The new icon beside field names in the Bill Details page provides help for each field.
You will need a copy of your last Account Statement, applicable invoice numbers and a valid VISA or MasterCard credit card.
On the 5th of every month, the billing contact for your firm receives an email with an Account Statement and the invoice for the previous month. The balance owed appears in the Balance Due or (Credit) field near the top of the Account Statement. This is the amount that your firm owes to DoProcess.
You can also access the Account Statement and Invoice in your application:
- For firms using The Conveyancer®, Fast Company®, Estate-a-Base® and Will Builder®, go to Tools page > Account Summary > Account Activity area.
- For firms using ProSuite™, go to My Firm > Billing > Account Summary > Account Activity area.
DoProcess accepts valid VISA or MasterCard credit cards only.
Credit card payments cannot be accepted by phone. This is to ensure your credit card information remains safe and in compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards.
The preferred option for customers using the invoice payment method is to send a cheque for the Balance Due appearing in the Account Statement to the following address:
P.O. Box 1952, Station A
If you prefer paying by credit card automatically, you can change your payment method from invoice to credit card. This allows you to enter your credit card details once in a secure payment page instead of each time you make a payment.
- For customers using The Conveyancer, Fast Company, Estate-a-Base or Will Builder, please contact the Customer Service Centre (CSC) at 1.866.367.7648 or email@example.com for assistance.
- For ProSuite customers, you can easily switch to this payment method on the My Firm > Billing > Payment Method Management > Edit.
In the Bill Details (opening) page, enter the following information (all of which is mandatory):
- Firm name
For this field only, you may use the following special characters: , . ( ) & ’ - / +
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- The firm’s DoProcess account number
- The invoice numbers for which you are providing payment
- The Balance Due as it appears on your Account Statement
- The Account Statement date. Select the date by clicking the calendar icon
- Once all this information is entered, confirm the details on the Confirmation page.
On the Payment page, enter the following information (all of which is mandatory):
- The name on the credit card
- The card number
- The card’s expiry date
- The card’s security code
- The postal code associated with the credit card
- The email address where the receipt will be sent
- After clicking Pay Now, wait for the payment process to finish before clicking any other links.
You should not click the back button in the browser during this process.
Once the information is processed, a printable receipt will be displayed. You can also download a PDF version by clicking Download Receipt or print the receipt by clicking Print Receipt. This receipt will also be emailed to the address you provided.
As there is no [Close] button in the Web Pay Page, you will have to close it by clicking the “X” on the browser tab or window.
Depending on your browser and if you have not deleted your cache, the firm information that you entered on the initial pay page may reappear the next time you go to the Web Pay Page to pay your account. However, none of the information related to the credit card (i.e. credit card number, expiry date, etc.) will appear.
If you prefer to enter your credit card information only once and store it in a secure payment page, consider switching to the credit card payment method (refer to question 9 for instructions).
Please contact CSC for a refund. It may take up to two business days to process the refund.
Please contact CSC so they can send you a receipt. When contacting CSC, include your DoProcess account number, firm name and the date you paid the account.
If the text in the receipt that you print from the Web Pay Page is very small, you can try adjusting the font size in your browser. Alternatively, you can print the receipt that is sent to the specified email address.
Please contact the DoProcess Customer Service Centre (CSC) at 1-866-367-7648 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance