Wills, the simple way.
For the sixth consecutive year, Will Builder has been awarded a Canadian Lawyer Readers’ Choice Award by legal professionals across Canada who voted for their preferred practice management software.
Read more about the Canadian Lawyer survey here.
Will Builder, like no other wills program, provides a fresh, friendly and visual approach to creating a will. Using a wealth of automated expertise, it asks you the right questions to make the process of drafting and assembling wills and powers of attorney quicker and easier.
Reinventing the way you perform wills and powers of attorney!
- Includes upgrades and ongoing support from our knowledgeable and courteous staff
- FREE online training webinars!
- Unparalleled file management and document tracking!
Quick and Easy Preparation
We provide you with hundreds of specialized features, with the ability to manage the preparation of documents. Will Builder understands how to build a will, guides you through the process and makes wording adjustments where appropriate.
As an added convenience to you, your existing client information can be imported from other DoProcess parties databases –
The Conveyancer, Fast Company, Estate-a-Base.
You have the ability to replicate one client’s disposition and generate the reciprocal will and let Will Builder take care of the necessary wording adjustments.
Unique Visual Summary
The unique dispositions screen provides a graphic representation of the testator’s gifts, supplying a helpful visual summary which can be printed for review by clients.
New Subscription Pricing:
Prices starting as low as $12/month
- FREE Upgrades and Ongoing Enhancements
- FREE Telephone Support
- FREE Training
- Unlimited workstations and users
We will provide support for all DoProcess applications running on Microsoft Windows® 8.1 and 10.
Please note that our support depends on the support provided by Microsoft, as described in this Microsoft communication.
We will provide support for Microsoft® Word 2016 and 2019.
Once your forms have been processed, you will be contacted by a Customer Support Agent who will set up a time to assist you with the installation of the software. Installation and set-up normally takes about 30 minutes (more if there are numerous workstations).
A Customer Support Agent will assist you with the installation of the software. A technician may be needed to set up your own network configuration, if it has not already been done.already been done.
Along with the operating and word processing systems mentioned in questions 1 and 2, the following is recommended:
Desktop / Server Process
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Adobe PDF Viewer Version 11 & DC
Graphic Card & Monitor
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
Memory and Hard Drive Space
- 500 MB hard disk space
- 512 MB RAM
- 1 GH processor
Server Requirements for Network Installations:
- Microsoft Server Operating System 2008 or 2012
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GH processor
- 2 GB hard disk space
Internet Connection Speed
- DSL, ADSL, Cable, Satellite or Wireless Broadband with minimum Downstream speed of 2.0 Mbit/s (256 KB/s) and minimum Upstream speed: 0.5 Mbit/s (64 KB/s)
- VLAN/VPN/Remote recommended minimum Downstream speed of 5.0 Mbit/s (640 KB/s) and minimum Upstream speed: 3 Mbit/s (348 KB/s)
A new install requires approximately 500 MB of disk space. Each record created will take up, on average about 100-300KB of space. Click here for more information on our technical requirements.
Our fax number is 416-322-6106 or 1-866-881-4268
Firms using DoProcess products use a credit card to cover all charges for The Conveyancer, convey.ca, Fast Company, Estate-a-Base and Will Builder. We accept VISA® and MasterCard®.
All new transaction records are quickly and securely processed.
Credit Card Payment Method
- Credit cards are set up in the Secure Payment Manager, which ensures secure management of your firm’s credit card information.
- You may enter multiple cards into the Secure Payment Manager.
- Assign a credit card to each Do Process application. To allow greater flexibility, a different credit card may be assigned to each application.
- Purchase transaction credits for The Conveyancer in advance.
- During initial installation of The Conveyancer, a Customer Service Representative will show you where to set up and assign credit cards.
We use Will Builder to draft estate planning documents for all of our clients. The documents look professional and the software is easy to use and easy to customize.
Anderson & Hamilton Professional Corporation