DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
Our Test Automation Team is looking for a QA Automation Developer whose primary responsibility will be automating the regression test suite using Protractor.
You will participate in hands-on testing to get familiar with the product and then design, write and execute automated tests. You will work on framework improvements; we use Protractor, ReadyAPI and LoadUI. You will use TeamCity to set up test runs and work on its configuration and reporting improvements.
You’ll be expected to support the product team’s testing effort, use automation and manual techniques, provide knowledge of agile processes and be the voice of quality for the testers on your squad.
In addition to being part of a testing team, you will have the opportunity to work with developers, product owners and the release team, so good communication skills are a must.
- University/College degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in software testing
- 2+ years of experience in test automation using Protractor in a team setting with multiple team members involved in framework improvement
- Strong understanding of automation framework and how to improve automation efficiency
- Experience working in agile development and delivery environment
- Experience in testing large scale complex web applications using web services (REST or SOAP), JSON, Angular.
- Experience using debugging tools, analyzing stack traces, code, log-files and other artifacts
- Experience with clearly defining, reporting and validating defects with developer resolutions
- Experience with version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with API testing (SoapUI, Postman, Rest-assured, JMeter)
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-management
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the Real Estate or Corporate Law industry
- Experience working with DevOps to provide automation in CI/CD (TeamCity, Jenkins).
- Experience with Jira and software life cycle workflows
- Developer experience
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.