DoProcess is the #1 provider of practice specific software for law offices in Canada, enabling increased efficiency and profitability to over 15,000 practitioners in the areas of real estate, corporate, wills and estate law.
The Training Specialist will support the DoProcess customers by identifying requirements for training materials, delivering live online training to customers and testing new versions of the application before releases as required. The incumbent will have an opportunity to work closely with Sales, Product Management and Customer Services staff to ensure Customer training needs are being met. This position is a remote position, the employee to work from home 100% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality requirements for training materials by identifying customers’ needs
- Deliver online training to customers through webinars
- Perform testing to confirm the application meets the business needs of our customers
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word skills
- Expert knowledge of Unity or the Conveyancer
- Minimum of 2 years of law clerk experience in Real Estate (or equivalent experience gained through using Do Process products)
- Comfortable working with remote conferencing solutions such as WebEx or zoom
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated accountability for personal results
- Willingness to receive feedback from peers and manager as well as ongoing commitment to professional development and/or personal improvement.
- Aligned with Teranet corporate values
DoProcess is committed to accommodating the individual needs of all applicants with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process as required under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please inform us of any accommodation requirements you may require.